Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Who Is Your Favorite Guest Actor/Actress on Trek

Which guest star that has appeared on any of the Star trek series is your favorite and why do you think so? This person doesn't have to be a reoccuring character, but a one time guest. It can also be an actor who has appeared on Trek many times in different roles. And, it can also be an actor who is a main character from another Trek series who made a special guest role on the other Trek series. Anyone as long as they were a guest star on one of the Trek series

My vote has to go to Jeffrey Combs. I'm a fan of his on other things besides Trek, mainly the Re-Animator series which he is brilliant in. He is one of the greatest B-rated movie actors of all time. His appearances on Trek are always a thrill to watch. Whether he is an Andorian, a Ferengi or part of the Dominion, he's just a fun person to watch perform.

Probably Jeffrey Combs, although can you really call him a guest star? He was as much a main character in Enterprise and to an extent DS9 as any other for me.

William Windom as Commodore Matt Decker in "The Doomsday Machine". A truly powerful performance.

One of my Favorite Actors on Trek was the newcomer Billy Campbell who would later be in the ("Tales Of The City Trilogy)"The Rocketter" Once And Again t.v series ("The 4400 mini-series")-Year 1 Series.

B) :klingon::klingon::klingon:

For guest actors/actresses who played one character in more than one epsiode, my favourites are John de Lancie, Dwight Schultz, Daniel Davis and Whoopi Goldberg.

For guest actors/actresses who played multiple characters, Majel Barrett Roddenberry, Mark Lenard, Jeffrey Combs, Vaughn Armstrong, John Fleck and Suzie Plakson.

For a single episode, Hallie Todd (Lal in The Offspring), William O. Campbell (Okana in The Outrageious Okana), Tom Jackson (Lakanta in Journey's End) and Ronny Cox (Jellico in Chain of Command).

Edited by Takara_Soong