Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

I Poop too Much

have you ever gone to a sporting event or somewhere and made a Stupid Sign or acted like a Moron to try to get on TV, at wrestling Matches one time I made a sign that says I PooP Too MuCh and it made it on Smackdown!. So the question is have you ever done something Stupid to be on TV

B) B) :klingon::klingon::klingon::klingon::klingon::klingon:

Hmmm...Next RAW Or SmackDown I Go To, I Need To Make Better Signs,lol

All I Had At RAW Was "Professional Wrestling Thread", Then That Same One At SmackDown Along With "I Was At RAW Monday"

My Favorite Sign Ever Was "Vince Eats SH**" But Without The Atreriks.

"I poop too much."

Haha, that's from 'Beavis and Butthead Do America'.

357829[/snapback]

Thats where I got it From

I called a reporter a stalker when she was interviewing someone. She said she'd stalk me too, and proceeded to interview me. A girl standing nearby said I was a hypocrite because I bad-mouth the press then let them interview me. Um yeah, ever heard of a joke?

Edited by youbroughtheryouRiker

Yes. I'm heartbroken. I guess the only way the world will ever see my face is when the entire population is bowing at my feet when I take it over. :wink2:

Ever notice that when a person is missing or has died, they use the cutest and sweetest picture they can find, but if it's a person either on trial or convicted, they have the worst picture out there, like one of them looking really angry or photoshopped to be kicking puppies or something? B)

I've been in the newspaper a couple of times, but never on the news... Well, I don't think my photo has been... I was in the newspaper when I met Lassie, yes Lassie, and was on a local high school special interest team that got really far in a state competition. I was on the news radio a couple of times, but those weren't for good things.. B)

I always bring a sign when I go to wrestling events. I pay big money just to sit in the "TV section". I record the event at home so I can watch myself later....lol.

Never been on TV as such. These are things I have done though:

Ballet Dancing in a theatre when I was about 4 (?) for Teddy Bear's Picnic.

Ballet Dancing in a theatre when I was about 12 (?) for Coppelia

Starred in my own film for a project

Being an interviewer for a day

Being in the newspaper

B)

Here is myself in Coppelia:

Click For Spoiler
me2ac.jpg

me24hn.jpg

I was on TV once in a interview, about 10 years ago, I almost forgot about this, the city i was living and wanted to stop maintance on playground by where i lived, we played alot of Wiffleball and Kickball there, and it had a Nice Basketball court, well we did a fundraisers and I was one of the ones interviewed about it

I rock