Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

E-mail Error

If you get an error message that says something like "Can't sent the e-mail Error" when you are posting, just hit your back button to get the site back. The message you were posting was posted successfully so you can just hit the back button another time or 2 to get back to the forums page and continue reading or posting. Don't submit your post again though otherwise it will be posted multiple times. There's a script error and I'm working on correcting it.

Its happening here too. A couple of weeks ago, a similar problem happened on another forum that I visit.

ya i saw that last night. i kept trying to send it and ended up with 4 posts of the exact same topic. but i deleted them before anyone could see. BAHAAHA. lol. anywho.....

used to see it in the past...but, knock on wood, I haven't had any problems....just smooth sailing, er i mean posting :laugh:

Thanks VBG. I had that same problem the other day. Alterego deleted my extra posts. Now I know what to do. Glad you got the problem solved! :laugh: