Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

2005 Halloween Banner Contest

You Boofy Editing Gastard!  :lol:

358823[/snapback]

Now now children, stop acting like adults!

Reverse that.

Edited by xXTrekkieCaraXx

sea trooper's latest masterpiece:

Halloweenempty.jpg

I know, last year's was way better...

Or was it...

Edited by sea trooper

Hey I like that, but why don't you try just putting the TNG crew in it? You could design two, more chances of winning right?

Oh guys I'm loving the banners this year! :blush: :)

Hey I like that, but why don't you try just putting the TNG crew in it? You could design two, more chances of winning right?

Oh guys I'm loving the banners this year!  :blush:  :)

359631[/snapback]

Trying to remember the rules from last year, but I think we can only enter one banner per contest.

359631[/snapback]

Trying to remember the rules from last year, but I think we can only enter one banner per contest.

359632[/snapback]

Oh, sorry, I didn't know. My apologies. :jaw: :)

359631[/snapback]

359632[/snapback]

Oh, sorry, I didn't know. My apologies. :jaw::dude:

359635[/snapback]

It is ok. Actually, this is my first year entering the contest. I just remember that rule being posted or mentioned somewhere was all :)

I'm having trouble to upload my banner... :blush:

It's over 3 MB, and I don't know how to compress it, and photobucket won't accept it, even if it is JPG! :) :jaw:

:)

yep, image shack is what I always use. It is a good choice

359796[/snapback]

It always compresses files for me. I don't know if it'll work for 3 of 7.

Hey, just had an idea 3 of 7, send it to me and I'll compress it for you. Then upload it. If thats ok? my e-mail will be sent to you privately by PM if you want me to do this for you

Edited by xXTrekkieCaraXx

yep, image shack is what I always use. It is a good choice

359796[/snapback]

It always compresses files for me. I don't know if it'll work for 3 of 7.

Hey, just had an idea 3 of 7, send it to me and I'll compress it for you. Then upload it. If thats ok? my e-mail will be sent to you privately by PM if you want me to do this for you

359805[/snapback]

Thanks, xXTrekkieCaraXx, but I've already asked at my job for help. It showed up that even if I had saved it as JPG, it wasn't converted to JPG! I needed to convert it to JPG in the program called Coreldraw, and now it works fine. I have it now uploaded to Photobucket.

PS.: The ImageShack says that the pictures must be under 1 MB to upload, so it doesn't compress all files...

Anyway, here is my Halloween banner:

Click For Spoiler
HALLOWEENBANNER.jpg

EDIT: I hope it doesn't mind that it's a bit big then posted here... You can propably resize it, VBG.

:(

another great banner. it's going to be hard to pick just one including my own that have been submitted so far.

tm :(

Remember, you can incorporate your name into your banner, a couple of you have done it but not everyone has. You don't have to but you can if you wish to.

Everyone that wishes to be in the contest should have it posted, emailed or PM'd to me or one of the Mods by the 27th. I'll set them as the board's banners and open the voting starting on the 28th and it will run through November 2nd.

358869[/snapback]

I'll leave this open until midnight my time then close this thread and open the voting thread. Anyone that wants to submit a banner still has about 6 hours.