Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

2005 Halloween Banner Contest

Well, October is upon us which means Halloween is near which means the Banner contest is once again upon us.

Anyone that wishes to participate can begin making a banner. The winner will get an award added to their account.

Here's last year's voting thread which shows last years banners, these may give you some ideas.

http://www.startrekfans.net/index.php?showtopic=19688

While you're thinking up ideas for this banner keep in mind that December is nearing also, so the Winter Holiday Banner contest isn't far away.

For those that weren't around for the previous contests, all banners will be used as the board's official banners for a week at the end of October.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's all of the submissions so far...

Click For Spoiler

Click For Spoiler

Click For Spoiler

Click For Spoiler

Click For Spoiler

Click For Spoiler

Click For Spoiler

!#%#$%^&^(*&%&^@.

wish i knew how to make one.

have a older puter do not know if its able

Question: Do we PM You with the banners?

358526[/snapback]

You can either PM me or just post it here when it's ready. Since you've already PM'd me with yours I'll post it here.

Click For Spoiler

Agree, they all look awesome, especially Yillara_Skye's banner. :P

PS.: I want to make an Halloween banner myself, and I also want to have Borg in it. :borgqueen: Too bad that Yillara_Skye was first out with an Halloween banner with the Borg. :P

:P

Agree, they all look awesome, especially Yillara_Skye's banner.  :P

Thanks 3 of 7 :P

PS.: I want to make an Halloween banner myself, and I also want to have Borg in it.  :borgqueen:  Too bad that Yillara_Skye was first out with an Halloween banner with the Borg.  B)

:P

358718[/snapback]

It was just I liked the Borg as villains (especially in FC), and I thought they would work great for Halloween.

wow, those awesometacular banners make mine look bad!!!!!!! :P

358795[/snapback]

No No........You Didn't Need Our Help For That B)

J/k :P :P

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

Yeah, I Tend To Forget To Actually Type Certain Words Cause I Think Too Fast And I Think I Had Already Typed Certain Words,lol

358818[/snapback]

welcome to my world! I do that on almost every post I do! :P

Remember, you can incorporate your name into your banner, a couple of you have done it but not everyone has. You don't have to but you can if you wish to.

Everyone that wishes to be in the contest should have it posted, emailed or PM'd to me or one of the Mods by the 27th. I'll set them as the board's banners and open the voting starting on the 28th and it will run through November 2nd.

OK, VBG, I just have to think it through and then make it before I posts it, but you will have it soon. B)

PS.: I want to make an Halloween banner myself, and I also want to have Borg in it.   :borgqueen:  Too bad that Yillara_Skye was first out with an Halloween banner with the Borg.  :lol:

:yawn:

358718[/snapback]

It was just I liked the Borg as villains (especially in FC), and I thought they would work great for Halloween.

358739[/snapback]

Yes, I agree with you that the Borg are great villains, and that they work great for Halloween. The reason I said that it was too bad you already had made one Borg Halloween banner, is that it could make me feel like a plagiat then I make my own Borg Halloween banner, even if I already was thinking of one before you posted yours.

:lol:

Just had to add a couple of things to mine..

GAH, my internet is being teh suck, so i'll have to come back later and do it..

There:

Click For Spoiler
stfbannerhcopy.jpg
Edited by LordOfTheBorg