Sign in to follow this  
removed

Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels.

I just watched Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels for the first time because I have seen Snatch (which was still good but not as good as the original) , but not this.

Holy crap! This has just earned it's place in one of my favorite movies. It's cool, it's funny, and it's plain amazing how so many characters and story-lines end up in one big finale. The ending blew my mind! It was so cool!

What does everybody else think of this movie?

I first saw it when it came out a few years ago and I loved it then just as I do now, I've got it on DVD and watch it all the time, I've seen it I don't know how many times and it never gets old, it is easliy in my top ten, excellent movie.

? Never heard of it...who's in it, what's it about?

Here's some info for you UH:

Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

It's a Guy Ritchie film who is a well respected British director who has unfortunately become more famous for being married to Madonna. He's good enough that his career should be able to survive the "Swept Away" fiasco of last year.

My favorite character is Big Chris. I find it funny how he brings his son, Little Chris, to collect debts and beats people to a bloody pulp in front of his son, but if Little Chris says a swear Big Chris yells at him. Lol. :laugh: