Sign in to follow this  
KIMIMELA

Do you know of any good Universities in the UK?

I felt that this was a personal issue but I was wondering if anyone could help.

I'm currently studying for a BTEC National Diploma in Multimedia. Originally, I wanted to work towards Animation but I have become very interested in Website Design. I live in the West Midlands area of England and I am willing to travel but can anybody recommend any good Universities?

I have very little time to decide and it is really stressing me out so I you could please help, please do so. :P :assimilated:

I am only good for the South East of the UK hun,

The university I am at is London South Bank University

I do know they do multimedia so its not too bad

Brunel

Brunel University

City University

City University

These are just a few of the universities that UCAS brought up, all you do, is look for the type of course, where you want it to be held, full, part time or sandwich Their site can be accessed through this Link University Clearing and Application Service, UCAS You will have to apply through them anyway, so get really used to their site.

I am looking for universities in the north west area. I have to stay in accomidation, they could have been a possibilty but they don't really have the course that I am looking for. The best I have seen so far is Derby University.

well take a look at UCAS, you HAVE to use it and give money to them (admin fees) or you don't go to uni. So when it says region say North West, and what you wanna do.