Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Majel Barrett

Majel Barrett

I really hope that Majel Barrett will get the chance to be a guest start in ENT. (This does not mean that she has to play Troi’s mother)

She played in all of the other series directly or indirectly.

She obviously played in TOS, TNG, and DS9. In VOY she was the computer voice . . .

I really hope that she also gets to play in ENT. I think that it would be an injustice if she did not. It really would be an injustice.

I’m probably will send an e-mail asking for her to get a part in the show and I hope that everyone else also does this.

{Well, I have seen less then 1/2 of the show - so if she actually was on ENT, then I’m very happy that she has gotten that chance}

What does everyone else think?

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Having MBR guest star or ENT would be EXCELLENT! I have been wondering what her opinion of the show was, if she agreed to be on it that might send a message to the Save S.T. Campaign that maybe the time has come to be still and enjoy the ride.

Stardate:213515.7

I agree that would be cool if MB guest starred.

I'm all for MB appearing on Enterprise.That would be so cool...It really would be a mistake if it doesn't happen..Anyone know how we can suggest this?

A while back, I heard a rumour that the reason UPN decided to do a prequel was because Majel Barrett was getting older and wouldn't be able to do the computers voice forever. As to whether this is true or not, I don't know, it makes sense though. However, I am all for her appearing as a guest.

Actually, ever since TOS was cancelled, there's been the idea of a pre-Federation prequal floating arround. I think they finally got arround to doing it was becuase they had 3 spin-off's in the 24th century and needed a time setting for the 5th series. Another reason was becuase they wanted to tell the "beginning" of Star Trek which was never done, everything was just "there" allready, plus it gives a new generation of newbies a chance to become Trekkies without needing to know pre-ENT knowledge.

I would also be very pleased to see Majel Barrett on ENT. That would be great. I liked her so much as Chapel (though she had not to do sooo much :o ) and of course as Lwaxana Troi :) :) So I say YES to a short appearance in ENT :)

Mrs. Captain Picard

I too would love to see MBR make a guest appearance on ENT. I'm supprised that she hasn't been asked to be a part of the show.

Here's a suggestion as to a guest role: Since there's talk of having Q appear, how about Mrs. Q?

I too would love to see MBR make a guest appearance on ENT.  I'm supprised that she hasn't been asked to be a part of the show.

Here's a suggestion as to a guest role: Since there's talk of having Q appear, how about  Mrs. Q? 

I too am surprised, I had been thinking she had disagreed with ENT and had cut herself off from any involvement but if she is only waiting to be invited, B&B, WHAT'S THE HOLDUP???

Mrs. Q, hmm. I know the character exists but I wonder what part it could play on ENT that would not step on the timeline... Perhaps a story in which, we know who she is but not the crew...

I too would love to see MBR make a guest appearance on ENT.  I'm supprised that she hasn't been asked to be a part of the show.

Here's a suggestion as to a guest role: Since there's talk of having Q appear, how about  Mrs. Q? 

I too am surprised, I had been thinking she had disagreed with ENT and had cut herself off from any involvement but if she is only waiting to be invited, B&B, WHAT'S THE HOLDUP???

Mrs. Q, hmm. I know the character exists but I wonder what part it could play on ENT that would not step on the timeline... Perhaps a story in which, we know who she is but not the crew...

I couldn't remember if a Mrs. Q had made an appearance before. There had to be a Mrs. because Q has a son.

I was thinking that since MBR portrayed Lwaxanna Troi as annoying, she could be an annoying Mrs. Q. And Q (John de Lancie) is already annoying. Get them together and they could annoy the hell out of the NX-01 crew!

I couldn't remember if a Mrs. Q had made an appearance before.  There had to be a Mrs. because Q has a son.

I was thinking that since MBR portrayed Lwaxanna Troi as annoying, she could be an annoying Mrs. Q. And Q (John de Lancie) is already annoying. Get them together and they could annoy the hell out of the NX-01 crew!

I don’t remember if she has appeared in an episode either but she was in a book series: The Q Continuum by Greg Cox. The character as written in the book, really was not as annoying as Q, She did get on Crushers nerves though, Mrs.Q left the little bundle of joy for her to baby-sit for a while. Mostly she was silently present, letting Q do all the talking, (she is very disinterested in Humans, only there cause Q has business with Picard) and only taking care of the baby, but from what I remember of her speaking, MB would be perfect for the role.

I couldn't remember if a Mrs. Q had made an appearance before.  There had to be a Mrs. because Q has a son.

She did.

The Q and the Grey, Voyager

Click for Spoiler:

153432.jpg

I don’t think she had a major disagreement in ENT. (Well, she might not like the direction ENT is going or something to that nature, but I don’t think she wants to be disconnected with ENT)

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com