sea trooper

Were they on a break?

Were Ross and Rachel on a break?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Were Ross and Rachel on a break?

• Yes
    • No
    • Who?

For those FRIENDS fanatics, who do you side with?

Rachel wanted a "break" from her relationship with Ross, but he walked out before discussing it further. Later on, Ross slept with a girl who worked in a copy shop and Rachel found out and was devastated. They got in a big fight and eventually broke up. Rachel says that they were not on a break and he cheated on her. Ross says they were on a break, as Rachel wanted, and doesn't deserve what she is putting him through.

:lol: :inlove: As you can tell, I like Friends all right! I'm a fan, and now I'm up to the 5th series in DVD collection.

I didn't really understand the break. Racheal said that they should spend some time to get over each other, but instead they started having affairs which caused them to stay apart even more because of the argument.

No, I do not think they were on a break. It continued right up to the fifth series when Racheal decided to go and interrupt Ross' and Emily's wedding in London. During the vows, Ross says Racheal instead of Emily and Emily runs off.

But then after that, Ross is stuck, yet again, in another rutt of Emily his wife and his continuing loving feelings for Racheal.

No, they were not on a break. The relationship was just a big mix up.

Ross could definitely do better than Rachel. They've been together and apart for so many times that I don't see how Ross could even stand being around her. I think Yes, they were on a break. It was Rachel's idea, she got suffocated by Ross's affection for her and got sick of it. His only crime was loving her too much. He did it with the copy girl (unintentionally) and, yes, Rachel did have a right to be upset, but then she shouldn't have recommended that break. She was just being a hypocrite and Ross was fawning over her, apologizing and making excuses. He shouldn't have done that. He should have just told her off. Rachel and Ross's relationship was my least favorite things about the show. She's done nothing but hurt Ross and bring him down. :)