Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Trivia extention

Whatever is easiest for you, ST. That's what's important. Your RL comes first.

Edited by athena28

I just now saw this thread. Sorry your burnt out on trivia. I couldn't answer questions last week because of RL problems. I'm just as happy to answer 8 questions a week if that makes it easier on you. Real life is more important anyway. Take care of yourself and thanks for providing some entertainment every week.

I think we can survive on just 8 Trivia questions a week..It looks like the chat sessions will be what suffers the most though...It's likely that they will be far and few between..On top of being burned out there are other things I want to do besides trivia all the time..I'm sure you all can understand that..I will keep the message board trivia going and will be wrapping up the current trivia questions on friday and posting new ones on saturday..

We do have chat sessions scheduled for 10/8 and 10/9..They will be guest hosted..

Wasn't there a thing once where people would submit their own (good) questions for others to answer? You can do that.

Wasn't there a thing once where people would submit their own (good) questions for others to answer? You can do that.

Good idea. Perhaps soon we'll have a Stump Your Opponents Trivia Week..We have done those in the past. I'll announce when it will be and give you all a few weeks to come up with the questions..