Sign in to follow this  
TransporterMalfunction

Final episode

Seeing as the temporal cold war does mess around a bit with the sacred and beloved continuity aspect, should the last episode see the crew battling whoever it is behind war, but to win the fight they end up in some sort of time rift were they find themselves back at the start of Enterprise's launch with no recollection of the events that occured and in a time line were the temporal cold war did not exist (because they had stopped it before it had begun so to speak). What do you think?

We're still a long way (I hope) from the final episode. They may complete that arc by the end of season 3 or 4 and be on to the Romulans by then.

I'm sure there's a plan somewhere to conclude it so it doesn't totally screw up the timeline though.

Stardate:213512.6

I really hope they dont end up just pressing the reset button at the end.I would be really dissappointed in Star Trek if they did B) .

We're still a long way (I hope) from the final episode. They may complete that arc by the end of season 3 or 4 and be on to the Romulans by then.

I'm sure there's a plan somewhere to conclude it so it doesn't totally screw up the timeline though.

Stardate:213512.6

I really hope they dont end up just pressing the reset button at the end.I would be really dissappointed in Star Trek if they did B) .

Ditto to you both.

I would like to see the end of the TCW by the end of season 4. Starting the Romulan War (or the beginningds of it) after that would be good.

Please, please, please, TPTB don't push the "reset button" at the end of the series.

I wouldn't like it either if they pushed a reset button. There would be a dark day in Star Trek if they did that.

What I could envision them doing is taking care of TCW at least a couple of seasons before the final season. Start the Romulan War and the birth of the Federation and then either make Enterprise movies concerning the Romulan war or possibly a 6th series.

This is all dependant on the ratings going up of course.

What I could envision them doing is taking care of TCW at least a couple of seasons before the final season. Start the Romulan War and the birth of the Federation and then either make Enterprise movies concerning the Romulan war or possibly a 6th series.

This is all dependant on the ratings going up of course.

I would really like to see a movie like TMP, where they actually discover something. whays your view on this?