Sign in to follow this  
3 of 7

Borg fonts

I'm looking for a link to a place where yoiu can download Borg fonts. I know that it was posted such link some while ago, but I can't find it! So I was wondering; could anyone give me a link to a site there you can download Borg fonts?

:laugh:

what I've always wanted to know is where do you download these files to? and when they are downloaded, how do you get them to work on programs like Microsoft word? thanks for any help

what I've always wanted to know is where do you download these files to? and when they are downloaded, how do you get them to work on programs like Microsoft word? thanks for any help

352362[/snapback]

When you download the fonts they are usually in a WinZip file. It doesn't really matter where you download or open the file to. Either unzip the file into Windows/Fonts directory or unzip it into another directory and then copy and paste the files into the Windows/Fonts directory - after you have virus scanned them of course. Once they are in the Window/Fonts directory they will work in all of your programs that have fonts.

Huh. I've tried that before, and it didn't work. Maybe they were to wrong file-type...

352953[/snapback]

The file extensions should be .TTF Are there any subdirectories or folders in your Windows/Fonts directory? If so, you need to copy the .TTF files into the Windows/Fonts directory. I don't think they'll work if they are in a subdirectory or folder located in the Windows/Fonts directory.