Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Are you ready for some Football?!?

Ok, for tonight's game I think I'll pick the Raiders to beat the Pats. Not because I think the Radiers will win but simply for spite and revenge for them stealing my Eagles Super Bowl... sorry ST...

:(

I don't like Grid Iron but I'd just like to request that every team in America defeats the Tampa Bay Bucanneers when they play them.

You see, Tampa Bay are owned by Malcolm Glazer.

He also owns Manchester United.

The more Tampa Bay lose, the more it harms Glazer and the more Manchester United suffer.

LOL!!!!!! :(

Ok, for tonight's game I think I'll pick the Raiders to beat the Pats. Not because I think the Radiers will win but simply for spite and revenge for them stealing my Eagles Super Bowl... sorry ST...

:( Stealing? :(

:( Stealing? :(

351170[/snapback]

Yes, Grand Theft Jewelry at that.... that's my story and I'm sticking to it...

I thinks the Pats stole the SuperBowl from my Steelers, Again, only way I can once again root for Philly (my 3rd fav. NFL Team) is when they get rid off that.......I'll be nice, TO

I love Football in any form, High School,, College, pro, and Arena!

Well, VBG, Looks like the Pats are dealing it out again...

351184[/snapback]

It's actually not looking all that great for the Pats. They're winning as of the end of the 3rd but the Raiders aren't that good. Their D is pretty bad. Things look a little shaky for the Pats.

The nose gaurd got a pick, which is always good. Oakland's Defense needs to get a pass rush going, or Tom Brady is going to make them look stupid.

I can't even play football right now and I could have done a better job of pressuring Tom Brady! And, I could probably do a better job than Kerry Collins...The Raiders suck. Not as bad as the Bears, but they suck.

The Raiders do suck.

Always have (IMO).

Everywhere I go in the autumn I see kids and guys wearing silver and black.Its enough to make a man hurl.

They need to grow a pair and support a real team...

cardinalshelmet9vy.jpg

WHAT? :rolleyes:

Keep your comments to yourselves.

We'll win big....someday :hug: