Sign in to follow this  
Rob

Quadrants

Ok, with TOS, ENT, TNG, DS9 and VOY theres always Alpha Quadrant, right? but in some series we learnt about other Quadrants, with DS9 theres the Gamma Quadrant and with Voyager theres the Delta Quadrant, my question is... When are we gonna learn info about the Beta Quadrant?, i know in the Beta Quadrant is where Ferenginar and I think Romulus and Remus are, but what else is in the Beta Quadrant, I wish that we would get a series that focuses on the Beta Quadrant.

Earth is suposed to lye at the boarder of the Alpha & Beta Quadrants. The Klingon & Romulan empires are all so in the Beta Quadrant

TOS - Alpha Quadrant

TNG - Alpha Quadrant

DS9 - Alpha Quadrant & Wormhole to Gamma Quadrant

VOY - Journey home through the Delta Quadrant

ENT - Since the Klingon and Romulan empires are in the Beta Quadrant and Archer keeps running into them and new aliens, I think this will be the quadrant explorred in ENT's time. :)

Also, keep in mind there's still plenty to explore in the Gamma and Delta quadrants, so they can allways have a future series or movie set back there. :bow:

TOS - Alpha Quadrant

TNG - Alpha Quadrant

DS9 - Alpha Quadrant & Wormhole to Gamma Quadrant

VOY - Journey home through the Delta Quadrant

ENT - Since the Klingon and Romulan empires are in the Beta Quadrant and Archer keeps running into them and new aliens, I think this will be the quadrant explorred in ENT's time. :)

Also, keep in mind there's still plenty to explore in the Gamma and Delta quadrants, so they can allways have a future series or movie set back there. :bow:

If that is the case then TNG also had time in the Beta Quadrant...since they were on Romulan and Klingon Homeworlds in at least one episode...

I believe the Excelsior was on a scientific mission in the Beta Quadrant when the Klingon moon Praxis exploded in STVI.

Yillarra, Indy, you're both right. However, durring Kirk and Picard's time, it was "known space". I think ENT will be the series that explores it beyond it being the place where the Klingon and Romulan empires reside, as well as explain all the new aliens that we don't see in later series. :)

Yillarra, Indy, you're both right.  However, durring Kirk and Picard's time, it was "known space".  I think ENT will be the series that explores it beyond it being the place where the Klingon and Romulan empires reside, as well as explain all the new aliens that we don't see in later series. B)

True.

I think ENT will be the series that explores it beyond it being the place where the Klingon and Romulan empires reside, as well as explain all the new aliens that we don't see in later series. B)

I hope so. Especially since Archer is an enemy of the Klingon Empire, and somewhere along the line we should be starting the Romulan War.

By the way, which Quadrant is the Delphic Expanse in?