Sign in to follow this  
Riaan

Happy 4th of July

I want to wish everyone a happy 4th of July. Not just the Americans, but everyone on the board(world).

The 4th of July (American Independance Day), should be a day for everyone around the world to celebrate their liberties and freedoms. In this day and age, with so many oppressed peoples around the world, those of us that are free, should be thankful for the freedoms we take for granted. We should also pause a moment to remember and reflect on those who fought and those who made the utmost sacrifice so that we may enjoy our freedoms.

Enjoy your fireworks. Enjoy you get-togethers and barbeques. But remember how and why we celebrate.

I would like to join in wishing everyone a happy 4th of July. I agree that it is a good time for us to remember the privelige that we all have by being free and to remember those that have made the ultimate sacrifice, by giving there lives, to protect our freedoms.

yes i would also like to add my wishes for a great holiday weekend for all, and to remember why its celebrated other than another day off. also never forget our freedoms are never free, we must continually fight for our rights, and freedoms. its a never ending battle, but one well worth the fight. :)