Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

APW

A Man amongst Men!

I'm starting a new log.

I've recently rededicated my life to the Lord and started all over,so a new fresh personal log seemed appropriate.

First entry....

Today was a good day.

I managed to get a lot of errands done early,before the sun really heated things up.I did some yard work (and it felt really good to look at the yard afterward.It looks great.).The kids got the DVDs they were expecting from the Disney Movie Club in the mail (finally!),so they were happy.

My brother (one of them,anyhoo) stopped by earlier to show me his "new" used car.It's a beauty.He was beaming like a new dad.That boy's crazy about cars.He cranked up the stereo as high as it would go,then revved up the engine.It was so loud,I could barely hear what he was telling me about "what a steal it was"....

I'm glad to see him doing so well.He's had drug problems in the past,but for most of this year (all of it as far as I know) he's been sober,and back home with his kids and wife.Mama would be (IS....) happy about that,too.

Well,that's all for now from the peanut gallery.

Later!

:naughty:

Today has been a perfect Sunday (quiet,peaceful,and unhurried).

I was just checking out my schedule....man,Tuesday is going to be hectic.

I have to go to the bank,pay bills,get home in time to meet a crew of landscapers I've hired to pretty up my yard (front and back...I want flower beds along the walk and around the porch,plus some lighting along the walk as well....in back,I'd

like a small rock garden).I have a doctor's appointment which I cannot miss (since I've already rescheduled once)....

I also have an order of meat coming in from my favorite meat market,which I need to sign for in person (I usually buy a month's supply all at once,the first week of each month)makes me tired just thinking about it. :naughty:

Zots!

I found a drawing on the internet that looks just like me,glasses and all!

So I have decided to use it for my avy.

:naughty:

Well, welcome to the logs. I am regular on here so if you need anything please be free to pm or e-mail me!

Well.....

Not much to log at the moment.

I have such a busy day tomorrow...today,I guess (it's 2 a.m.).

I don't even want to think about it.Especially since I have to be up before 8,and I'm not tired in the least. :naughty:

A Man amongst Men!,

Gee.......I read the title of this thread and naturally thought that someone had started a thread about...........me!............ :lol:

A Man amongst Men!,

Gee.......I read the title of this thread and naturally thought that someone had started a thread about...........me!............ :frusty:

350802[/snapback]

:lol:

Meh...dumb title for a personal log thread.

I couldn't come up with anything better,and my brother Conundrum was standing behind me demanding the PC (I'd be on it for three hours)...so pressed for time,I just threw up the first stray bit of insanity that came to mind....