Sign in to follow this  
pittykitty

Trapped

I started a fanfic. You guys can add on to the story. This is a group thing. So here goes.

-------------------------

Chakotay walked down the corridor from his quarters to the nearest turbolift. He was heading to the bridge like he does every morning. Well, this morning as he stepped into the turbolift, he found himself in the early 21st century. He wasn’t sure what to think. Should he try to find a way home or stay here with these people until Voyager came and found him. Chakotay decided to combine the two until he could get back to the 24th century.

“Well, until Voyager gets here I must try to figure out what I should wear and find a place to stay for the time being.” Chakotay said.

Right then, a female teenager walked up to him and looked at him strangely.

“Why are you dressed liked that?” the girl asked.

“Well... it’s a long story to say the least.” he replied.

The girl said, “Okay, why don’t you come with me and I’ll get you out of those strange clothes.”

Chakotay looked at his uniform and followed young female to her house. He changed clothes and was able to blend into the rest of the community.

“Out of curiosity, what is your name,” Chakotay asked.

“Kathryn, but everyone calls me Kathy. What’s yours,” she replied.

“Chakotay. I know a colleague with that same name. Her name is Kathryn Janeway.”

Kathryn was shocked to hear what he had said.

“What’s wrong Kathy?”

“My last name is Janeway.”

Chakotay was now shocked with the information. This teen is an ancestor to his commanding officer. Now he wonders how many people in this time period either have the same name or resemble one of the crew members on Voyager.