Sign in to follow this  
Mike

New Star Trek Shirts

Creation has some new Trek shirts available at their web site in case anyone is interested in checking them out. At the convention I bought the long sleeved black one that has every single Star Trek episode and movie listed on the back..

Creation Merchandise

I didn't know whether to laugh or groan when I saw the "Kirk's Dating Service" shirt! :flowers::hug: I wouldn't mind having the "Science Officer" shirt. :hug:

Couldn't help but notice that on the "5 Captains Ceramic Photo Tile", the 3 white guys are on the top, and the woman and the black man are on the bottom. :tribble:

love the looks of the shirts. i want the engineers,episode , the 40th anniversary one and possibly the kirk's dating service.

tm :tribble:

I would be interested in that Science Officer shirt if it had the real DS9 science officer on it :tribble:

Do you have scissors?

349309[/snapback]

Yes, but I wouldn't pay money, then cut up a shirt. Most long sleeve shirt are made out of a heavier material than t-shirts.

I would be interested in that Science Officer shirt if it had the real DS9 science officer on it :tribble:

That shirt is just wrong. Ezri wasn't a science officer. They should have Jadzia there. Also, I don't believe Tuvok was a science officer either. Wasn't he a tactical and security officer ? :flowers:

It's in American Currency, yes? I'm looking for a T-Shirt, preferrably with TNG. In English pounds would be nice. :tribble::flowers:

i just got the fortieth anniversary long sleeved shirt. and i like i a lot. i'm not a huge fan of long sleeve but the materials in this one aren't that heavy at all. their just right. that i don't mind. there is a downsize there's a typo under the episodes for enterprise. i don't' remember the last episode being debugging entry.

tm

That science officers one is really screwed up.

Data was the Operations officer, Ezri was a counselor and Tuvok was the security chief! At least they got Spock and T'pol right.

Couldn't help but notice that on the "5 Captains Ceramic Photo Tile", the 3 white guys are on the top, and the woman and the black man are on the bottom. :dontgetit:

I can't find that, but what is the order? Because if it is Archer, Kirk, Picard, Sisko, Janeway that is the proper chronological order, in terms of the Star Trek universe timeline.