favorite National Lampoons Vacation Movie

Which On is yours  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which On is yours

• Vacation
    • European Vacation
    • Christmas Vacation
    • Vegas Vacation

I gotta go With Christmas Vacation, its now a Holiday tradition to watch it with A Christmas Story and a Christmas Carol

I like the original Vacation movie.

I have them all on DVD,but the first is about the only one I watch anymore.

I love the Wally World scenes with John Candy.

I also like the scenes when they visit their cousins (because their cousins,especially cousin Eddie remind me of my relatives so much). :tribble:

Christmas Vacation

I use the most funniest part of the movie as my signature during the holidays:

Clark W. Griswold: Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey s*** he is. Hallelujah. Holy s***. Where's the Tylenol?

Or:

Clark: Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny f***ing Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white a** down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of a**holes this side of the nuthouse.

Good times.

1.National Lampoons Vacation

2.European Vacation

3.Christmas Vacation

4.Vegas Vacation ("didn't see all of that one yet")

-----------------------------------------------------------

:tribble::flowers::hug::hug:

The Girl Who Played the Daughter in European, really annoyed me, I forget her Name, I know she passed away @ the Age of 32 due to a stroke, but she was so annoying in that movie, thats why its my least fav.

my Order

Christmas

Original

Vegas

European

Vegas would of been better, but the Ending confused me

and (Anthony Michael Hall) the kid who played Russ on the first three movie grew up to be the star of the hit series "The Dead Zone". So that's pretty cool

Edited by Gamera

Anthony Michael Hall was one of the best kid actors ever. I was just watching "16 Candles" the other day and he made the whole movie. He was also a cast member on Saturday Night Live for awhile.

I have to say the Christmas was the best with the original right behind it. Like others have said every Christmas I watch Christmas vacation and I also watch a Christmas story at least once as TNT plays it all Christmas long.

and (Anthony Michael Hall) the kid who played Russ on the first three movie grew up to be the star of the hit series "The Dead Zone". So that's pretty cool

349304[/snapback]

He only played Russ in the 1st Movie