Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

“Frantic phone-call from ex-worker of Area 51”

Since Admiral Pee-Wee has the Sounds of Hell thread going, here's another odd incident (this one pertaining to the realm of conspiracy) that occurred back in 11 September 1997.

Ex-worker from Area 51 calls Art Bell

Click For Spoiler
I, I don't have a whole lot of, of time. Um, OK, I'm a former employee of Area 51. I, I was let go on a medical discharge about a week ago and, and . . . I, I've kind of been runnin' across the country. Um, um, damn, I don't know where to start. They're, they're gonna, um, they'll triangulate on this position really really soon. OK, um, um, OK, what, what we're thinking of as, as aliens, uh, they're, they're extra-dimensional beings that an earlier precursor of the, um, space program they made contact with. Uh, they, they are not what they claim to be. Uh, they've infiltrated a lot of, uh, about a lot of aspects of, of, of the military establishment, particularly the Area 51. Uh, the, the disasters that are coming, they, the, the military, I'm sorry, the government knows about them. And, and there's a lot of safe areas in this world that they could begin moving the population to now. They are not! They want those major population centers wiped out so that the, the few that are left will be more easily controllable.

290445[/snapback]

After the call, the show goes off the air unexpectedly due to the transmitting satellite being knocked out of position. Some believe it was simply a publicity stunt in order for the show to gain more attention from the media, but a good many choose to take the Mulderesque viewpoint in relation to it.

For more information detailing the event, here's the

Wikipedia article concerning thereof.

That was actually interesting and the theory of 'extra-dimensionals' was recently brokered to me by my father after a documentary. It is possible that this is real, on the other hand maybe not, but considering what the man purported, makes you wonder about terrorism and warfare in the 21st century.