Sign in to follow this  
APW

Would you like to hear what Hell sounds like?

Okay.I found this story (and 17-second audio file) at a paranormal research site.

In the 1990's it was reported that a Siberian extreme deep-drilling team broke through the earth's crust.There were several anomolies present,including incredibly high temperature readings.To correlate these anomolies ,the team lowered a microphone down and this is what they heard....

Click Here to listen (Quicktime)

So,what do you think?

B)

Edited by admiralpeewee

I could probably produce the exact same audio on a simple dual casette recorder.

I listen to Coast to Coast a lot!

I remember,when the weather was nice (usually in summer or early autumn) my mom and I would sometimes set out on the porch at night and listen to Coast to Coast (especially when they were talking about ghosts,hauntings,or demon possessions).We loved that stuff.I still do.

Coast To Coast is a great show. We used to get it up here but the station it was on changed format some months ago and now we can't get it.

Read it on Snopes ages ago:

Snopes

348740[/snapback]

Thanks for the link

I find it interesting that the image of a horned devil and fiery pit that is considered the "Christian" image of "Hell" is based more on Dante than on the Bible. There's a great program on The Discovery Channel that shows up ever so often Hell:The Devil's Domain that has an interesting historical look at the concept of Hell - including the fact that people used to associate it with being a very cold place.

It would be fun to use it on Halloween. It'd scare the daylights out of the little trick-or-treaters! B)

Why would hell be under Siberia to begin with? Is there something wrong with Siberia? B)

I remember this extreme nutcase named J.C. who claims that global warming is directly caused by Hell heating up..

He usually calls into C2C just to yell at either Art Bell or George Noory making deranged statements like the one above or saying that cats were evil and so are poodles, since they're French...

That reminds me of a night on C2C,where some guy called up and claimed he was a time-traveler from 2012 (or something....this was in 2001 or so).

So,Bell and Noory are yaking it up with this clown (who was quite serious),when they started to get phone calls from dozens and dozens of callers all claiming to be either time-travelers or alien-human hybrids with knowledge of the future.A huge fight broke out between the time-travelers and future-seers about what great catastrophe was imminent and on what day our world would be destroyed by plague,astral collision,nuclear holocaust,alien invasion,etc.....

That was a hoot.

B)

Indeed. A late-night talk show that covers a variety of subjects, most of which relating to the paranormal and the realm of conspiracy.

It garners millions of listeners each night from across this globe, and plenty of them phone in to narrate their experiences amid the supernatural, &c. They tend to get some unusual callers at times, as well as guests.

Here's the affiliates that carry this programme.

B) I remember back in 2003, I was awaiting the re-arrival of Nibiru (the 12th planet according to the Sumerians and possibly a brown dwarf star) into our solar-system and wreak havoc to the Earth's gravity.. But it seems Nancy Lieder's predictions were a bit off...

And I bet 2012 will be akin to 2000 as far as doomsday occuring goes. Although I wouldn't mind being surprised if that this is not the case. B)

Edited by DrWho42

I will have to check out this coast to coast.

sounds interesting.

as for the tape a slow turning borning drill

drilling through rock will produce the same sounds.