Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

Favorite Beach

Whats your Favorite Beach to Visit

I have found a very nice one I will be returning to in Florida about 40 mins away from ST. Augistine, its called flaggler Beach, its not built up on the shore and is a small town on the atlantic coast it was very nice and had nice sand

Edited by dragonwrangler95

There's a beach (in Miami) that is right next to the ocean, but it's separated by a wall so it's like a lagoon. It's pretty big. It's in Matheson Hammocks.

I used to like the beach at Wildwood,New Jersey the best but after visiting Myrtle Beach last year, I like that one better.

As a child, we used to go visit my Grandparents in Florida every Easter.

Clearwater Beach will always be my favorite childhood beach.

As an adult and young adult I've seen many beautiful beaches. But the most beatiful was found in Canada on Victoria Island.

It was very remote, and a part of a National Park.

It wasn't someplace to take a romantic walk, or to sun yourself. It was way to primative for that.

It was the lush wild beauty of the woods along the beach, and the sea life that changed with the tides.

I remember spending hours there studying the different creatures in the water.

It was absolutely fascinating.

I have found a very nice one I will be returning to in Florida about 40 mins away from ST. Augistine, its called flagler Beach, its not built up on the shore and is a small town on the atlantic coast it was very nice and had nice sand

348486[/snapback]

Cool, dragonwrangler. B)

My favorite probably is real easy for me, and that is St. Augustine Beach since it is not even a 15minute drive from my home(since I live on the mainland). Though when I was growing up, Matanzas Inlet was where my parents always took us kids. My brother in law and sister used to prefer to go to Vilano Beach, but also have made the switch to St. Aug beach(after my mom invited to take her and my niece there once).

I do not like Vilano Beach much, since the sand has so many tiny shells in it. But the sand at the beach I go to is really rather nice.

Though the beach near Hollywood Florida was pretty nice (it really is cool to see how close the Gulf Stream is to FL at that point, it is 50 miles out where I live...so it is pretty cool to see it within almost swimming distance in S. Florida). As is Satellite Beach (but that one is really cool to me more for the history then actually going to the beach, you know with its proximity to Kennedy Space Center and all B) )

Another I really liked when I was little was when my Great Aunt and my family went out to Sanibel Island. That was really pretty, though I have heard that they have changed it a lot over the last 15 or so years.

Edited by Yillara_Soong

I've been to Morro Bay (California) a few times.

The beaches there are usually clean and relatively uncrowded.But I've noticed its windy and a little on the cold side (went swimming anyway).Maybe I just went at the wrong times,weather wise.

Oh...just remembered!

I've been at the beach next to Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk,too.Really,really crowded.Tons of people.I didn't swim there,but the amusement park was great.

Edited by admiralpeewee

I have found a very nice one I will be returning to in Florida about 40 mins away from ST. Augistine, its called flagler Beach, its not built up on the shore and is a small town on the atlantic coast it was very nice and had nice sand

348486[/snapback]

Cool, dragonwrangler. B)

My favorite probably is real easy for me, and that is St. Augustine Beach since it is not even a 15minute drive from my home(since I live on the mainland). Though when I was growing up, Matanzas Inlet was where my parents always took us kids. My brother in law and sister used to prefer to go to Vilano Beach, but also have made the switch to St. Aug beach(after my mom invited to take her and my niece there once).

I do not like Vilano Beach much, since the sand has so many tiny shells in it. But the sand at the beach I go to is really rather nice.

Though the beach near Hollywood Florida was pretty nice (it really is cool to see how close the Gulf Stream is to FL at that point, it is 50 miles out where I live...so it is pretty cool to see it within almost swimming distance in S. Florida). As is Satellite Beach (but that one is really cool to me more for the history then actually going to the beach, you know with its proximity to Kennedy Space Center and all B) )

Another I really liked when I was little was when my Great Aunt and my family went out to Sanibel Island. That was really pretty, though I have heard that they have changed it a lot over the last 15 or so years.

348730[/snapback]

Did you ever go to Flaggler Beach?

Did you ever go to Flaggler Beach?

348799[/snapback]

I might have gone to Flagler when I was younger, but I have not been there recently.

Virginia Beach of course lol

Though I rarely go to the beach. I've lived here for 15 years now and have only been to the beach maybe 10 times, if that many... and I only live about 15 minutes away from the ocean.

Flagler only has one L btw.

The one I went to the most was Crescent Beach - somewhere between St. Augustine & Flagler beaches.

But a couple of years ago I went to St. Joseph's state park in the panhandle and that was a beautiful beach.