Sign in to follow this  
BakulaBabe

Web Hosting

Basically, all I want to do was take a picture in my computer (from "My Pictures"), and put it in my sig. Apparently, it's not as easy as it sounds. I need to have a website "host" it. B) It would probably be easier if I had my own website to do this, but I don't have a money tree growing in my yard. I know of one reasonably priced service (my husband uses it - it has a yearly, rather than a monthly, fee), but I'm wondering if anyone knows of any cheap, reliable web hosting services that I can use for "hosting" pictures to post on message boards. Or is there another way to get a picture from my computer to a message board without going through all the trouble of getting my own domain & website, since I'm not sure what I'd do with my own website. :yucky:

Does any of this make sense? (Should this be in "Science and Technology"?) :P

Thanks in advance to everyone who has any advice or suggestions. B)

Thanks LOTB! :P That sounds like just what I'm looking for - I'll check it out! :yucky:

www.imageshack.us , www.photobucket.com , www.villagephotos.com , www.flickr.com

348429[/snapback]

Those last two look cool. I might check them out.

Wow, thanks everyone! :yucky: I'll check them all out. I'm glad I don't need to get my own website after all!

Actually, I'll have to check everything out tomorrow - it's late here, and I gotta go to bed. :P

Thanks again! B)