Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Favorite TNG movie villian?

Who's your favorite TNG movie villian?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favorite TNG movie villian?

• Soran
    • Durras Sisters
    • Borg Queen
    • Ru'afo
    • Shinzon
    • Viceroy

voted for her once and will again the Borg Queen.. she is just such a really evil, wicked, rhymes with witch!

Durras Sisters ? Riker with a hangover could handle them. The Queen wins my heart.

A close one between Shinzon and the Queen, but the Queen took my vote. They defeat her again and again, but they never win ;)

I voted for the Borg Queen..She was my favorite TNG Villain..She was pure evil..!

I voted for Shinzon since every time he gets a tie, the Queen wins... hehe

I like the complexity of the character.. that's a vilain that isn't totaly black

You know,I just noticed that these past 2 or 3 hours since I've been working outside the house,I've been logged in!Doh :tear:

Well,on to the comments:

For me it came down to Soran and the Duras Sisters.I picked Soran because Malcolm McDowell played the hell out of that role,and the character while totally corrupt was not totally evil,you could sympathize with him in the end.I liked Lursa and B'etor because they were from the TNG tv series.Its just too bad they didn't have a larger role in Generations,other than a taxi service for Soran....

I voted for Soran.

Though,the Borg Queen isn't a bad choice.

:borgqueen:

Well, if you didn't watch VOY, get this: She didn't actually die! :clap: If you'd like, I can explain in a spoiler box. :)

Is there any chance that Data is still alive?

I'll have to say Alice Krige's Borg Queen.That character was the most malevolent and interesting of the various TNG film villains (although,I also enjoyed Adhar Ru'afo on Insurrection).The Borg Queen came the closest of any TNG villain to utterly destroying Earth and Human civilization. :borgqueen:

Well, if you didn't watch VOY, get this: She didn't actually die! :clap: If you'd like, I can explain in a spoiler box. :)

Is there any chance that Data is still alive?

Well, no. I'm possitive he's dead. Spock was dead too, but that didn't stop them from bringing him back. :) Let's see what Trek XI holds. :lol:

I pick Soran.I think I mentioned in another thread,about a week ago that I really enjoyed Malcolm McDowell's performance as Soran(it was either here,or at another site...?).The character was discpicable,psychotic,and sad.I felt sorry for him,imagining what I would be like if the Borg suddenly materialized in my home town and obliterated everything I ever knew,and assimilated my loved ones...I'd probably go off the deep end myself.Unlike Soran,I probably would have just sought out the Borg and allowed them to assimilate me,too.

:clap:

I voted for the Borg Queen :devil: but the Durras Sisters come a very close second :devil: