Sign in to follow this  
removed

</3

Ugh. I was just at the comedy club with a good friend who drives a brand new 2005 Mustang. We were at West Edmonton Mall and in the underground parking lot and when we were leaving she turned, and not noticing a large cement support pillar, she slammed right into it, bending the wheel so that it was sticking out almost 90 degrees and dented up the front frame and now the drivers door only opens about a third of the way. It was the saddest thing I have ever seen to see that happen to such a beautiful car. It's that amazing green colour too. :D .

05mustang_CP_lglime.jpg

Makes me so sad. And I feel bad for my friend too. She loved that car and she is one of my best friends. I hate to see her upset. And we both totally got mild whiplash. Ugh. My neck hurts and I have a headache now. She does too. Stupid night.

Oh yeah and the hypnotist we went to see at the comedy club sucked.

Ah ranting is nice.

Wow... first off good to hear you're both alright. I had no idea what the topic title meant until I looked at it a dozen or so times... damn ASCII art. But I agree, the 2005 Mustangs are some of the best-looking cars to come out of Detroit in the past 35-40 years. I'm not too fond of that green color, though. It's like the dull green scheme in Windows XP, that olive green color. On computers, I want something brighter... not necessarily #00FF00 (lime green) but like the scales of green on my forum. On a car, though, I want dark metallic green, like a forest green. Not so dark it looks black after 5pm, but a good solid green color. :D

Glad you are both ok.

On another note A 2005 retro mustang wrecked :crybaby:

To your friend :heart::D

Yeah. She's all good now. Pretty calm for the fact that it's only around two months old.

That car's a beauty. And I LOVE that colour. I guess people either love it or hate it.