Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

My first day back

Today is my first back to work (only 2 to 3 hours a day though) since May 12th. If things go well I'll be there 3 hours, if not then 2 hours. It'll be good to go back in and see everyone anyway.

So you might see me online with my work username later today.

Glad you're doing better. Don't stress that hand too much.

Well the arm and hand aren't really doing better but the doctor wanted me to go back on a limited time. I don't think it's going to work though as it was quite painful after about 20 minutes. I'll likely call the doctors office tomorrow and ask for a new no typing note.

One thing I missed about work though...

Click for Spoiler:

index_a_image.jpg

Schlotzskys! Man I love their food!

Welcome back to the workaday world! Break a leg, man...um...no...that might put you back out again...

Take care, and enjoy the short days!

Well it wasn't exactly a good day. Still a lot of pain when typing, especially the amound I have to type when at work.

I'll likely be calling the Doctor soon to take me off typing duty again.

Well it wasn't exactly a good day. Still a lot of pain when typing, especially the amound I have to type when at work.

;)

That stinks...But at least you'll get to take it easy for a little while longer.

I hope things get better!!!

;)

That stinks...But at least you'll get to take it easy for a little while longer.

I hope things get better!!!

I just talked to my doctor, explained how work went and he put me back on no typing. So I'm back off work again. lol

Woo hoo! Now you can get back to the really important stuff - all of your projects for the boards. ;)

well sorry to hear about the hand not cooperating. i hope all does go well with the healing process. good luck with it, i sure know about hand injuries, they hurt like hell. well any way good luck again.