I grew up in Loreauville,Louisiana.I was raised on wrasslin.I remember listening to commentary on the radio during events around my home state.NWA,Florida Championship Wrestling,Missouri Valley Wrestling,WCCW.I watched it all religiously.I don't watch WWE.I hate Vince McMahon.As much as that clown has done for wrestling to build its popularity,he has done to destroy it.I used to listen to my folks(both southerners) talk about wrestling in the 'good old days' and how much better it was than what I was watching in the early to mid 80's.I'd laugh at them.But now I know what they meant.I miss the 80's style! :unsure:

Stardate:213595.9

I have seen tapes of alot of the 80's style and i loved it .Its so entertaining.I thought it was fun to watch.It almost made me want to watch wrestling again.

I am stating for the record that besides old tapes i am offically done with wrestling all together.I watched my last RAW 2 weeks ago.I was a wreslting fan for 11 years and I wish it hadnt gotten so bad.Vince Mccmahon had ruined wrestling for me and I hate him for it.To quote Bret"The Hitman" Hart "**** you Vince and **** the WWF

I'm out,too.I quit.I just can't stomach any more of Vince McMahon or his family,or his "Sports Entertainment".I have some memories,some old tapes I recorded off television.Every once in a blue moon I find a video store with a tape I haven't seen or don't have and persuade them to sell it to me rather than rent it.

Stardate:213605.6

When Vince put up Goldberg's contract it was only for one year.