Sign in to follow this  
LordOfTheBorg

Medical Stuff...

Hey, i dont kno if anyone else thinks this, but... when you see some of the medical stuff they do these days, like putting wires all over people, does anyone else think "wow, how old and dark ages like is that??" ? I only think that because of what bones said in IV, was it? I say to my self... "Man, thats so old... i cannot wait till we get rid of that" I know, odd.. but, still..

Medical stuff scares the hell out of me,no matter what age its from. :yawn:

I hate hospitals...the smell,the temperature (usually cold,or is that just me?),the quiet of the wards at night....ewww,man.Gives me goosebumps just thinking about it. :yawn:

I'm sure that some day in the future, those there will find our practices primative.

Just consider how they used to use bloodsuckers on people to "make them well" not that long ago.

I'm all for the stuff though, as it came in handy for me recently. :yawn:

There have been times when I've seen some "new medical finding" on TV, and I've thought, I wonder if people 100 years from now will look back at this and think "OMG! What were they thinking!", or "Were people really that stupid then?" :yawn: Every time I go to the doctor I wonder what future generations would think about what the doctors are doing. :yawn:

:yawn: The medical treatment today is still very amazing. My wife, sisterinlaw, daughter have been successfully treated for cancer. My mom has gottern fake knees to keep her walking, and I can just keep going. Medicine will get better, but I feel very blessed with what we have now. :yawn: