Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Can Someone Please Help Me Make An Avatar For Here

Will my fellow members help me out? If anyone can, could you please take the following pics and make me an avatar that switches from picture to picture in the following order. My software can’t do it and I was hoping one of you could help me. Thanks A LOT! I’d be in your debt if anyone could do this for me, I’ve wanted to have one for a while but my thing can’t do it. Please help

I’d like the avatar to go in this order, please make the avatar 110 x 110 for here, thanks

aarcher9bz.jpg

aarcher07pk.jpg

aarcher16lx.jpg

aarcher39qy.jpg

aarcher41hh.jpg

aarcher55ao.jpg

aarcher69sd.jpg

aarcher70zn.jpg

aarcher25kf.jpg

entlogo3cm.jpg

This is the best I could do. Sorry, I couldn't add Porthos, the pic size was just too different.

Waitaminute... It's not showing...

Edited by wishfire

Okay, I got it... This is the best I could do, given size and dimension restrictions. Sorry if it's not what you hoped for...

enterprise3.gif

Great! Then I'm glad I could help. Again, sorry I couldn't add Porthos. I'm also sorry I couldn't make it a little slower in speed, but more frames would've meant more space, and photobucket (which it what I use to store photos and gifs) wouldn't accept it without resizing it, which leads to horrid results.

But I'm glad you like it. :yawn:

You need Paint Shop Pro, and... photoshop doesn't make animated things like that... google Paint Shop Pro, and see... or, you could just download it illegally, like most people... but i'm not condoning that.. :yawn:

Actually, I have Photoshop Elements (the cheapy version) and it's very easy to do animations with it. Here's some examples:

Click For Spoiler
soloani.gif

Click For Spoiler
boquee.gif

Click For Spoiler
animatedgate.gif

Nice new avatar Gamera and great job wishfire. Just wondering what your other avatar was from Gamera? I'm assuming it's a new gamera movie, but which one?

For the record, I used Animation Shop 2 to make it. As far as I know, you can get it by getting Paint Shop Pro, or you can get it by itself. (My version is a trial run which automatically deactivates after 90 days. So I keep my computer clock set before June of '04 to keep it going. :yawn: )

MrPsychic: Thanks. But I'm not sure if the second part of your comment was directed at me...

Nice new avatar Gamera and great job wishfire.  Just wondering what your other avatar was from Gamera?  I'm assuming it's a new gamera movie, but which one?

345625[/snapback]

thanks!

My previous sig and avatar was from the 1999 movie "Gamera 3: Revenge of Iris" I recommend that any fan of Japanese monster movies pick it up. It is fantastic and one of the best movies in the genre. It was directed by Kaneko, the same person who directed "Godzilla, Mothra, King Ghidorah Giant Monsters All Out Attack!" If you liked that movie, you'll love Gamera 3. It's a very adult story. I'd also recommend seeing the two that came before it as well

Gamera: Guardian of the Universe and Gamera 2: Attack of Legion

i have photoshop 7 , paint shop pro, and animation shop 3 so i'm going to see what avatar i can come up with. and maybe with a little practice i will be able to help others out. nice job wishfire with the avatar.

tm :yawn: