Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

HAPPY CANADA DAY 2006!

Merci. That was a re-view of my grade 10 History class..I refuse to be proud of Corey Heart tho.

Merci. That was a re-view of my grade 10 History class..I refuse to be proud of Corey Heart tho.

I had a heck of time trying to find music for this - lots of choice but they were either the wrong tempo or too long or too short.

Click for Spoiler:

I was originally going to use the theme from Hockey Night in Canada but the tempo just didn't work. :lol:

wow. that was great, Takara. Trés bien, mon ami! C'est magnificique.

you did a great job Takara, especially for only your second flash project. :laugh:

I've replaced the version in the first post of this thread with an updated (and better quality) video.

Thought I'd add a little trivia for you. In the tribute, there is an image of Tommy Douglas regarding his role in the creation of universal healthcare in Canada. For those of you who do not know, actor Kiefer Sutherland is Tommy Douglas' grandson.

Thought I'd add a little trivia for you. In the tribute, there is an image of Tommy Douglas regarding his role in the creation of universal healthcare in Canada. For those of you who do not know, actor Kiefer Sutherland is Tommy Douglas' grandson.

336444[/snapback]

Who plays the character whose name I adopted as my screen name.

Its all connected...

Eh Budday, whats this Canada Day aboot? :P

Seriously happy Canada day (Im part french canadian)

Happy Canada Day to all the Startrekfans members from Canada and to all the wonderful residents of our neighbor to the North! :P :P :P

I love visiting and traveling in Canada. It is a beautiful country with many friendly people. The Canadian Rockies and BC are not to be missed but central and maritime Canada are also great. Newfoundland is awesome (would love to visit again). If you've never visited Canada you MUST go!

Again Happy Canada Day to all!

Edited by trekz

I'm bumping this thread in honour of Canada Day!!!

Edited by Takara_Soong

:biggrin: Happy Canada Day to all our members from Canada and our neighbors to the north! :P Canada is a beautiful country with friendly people. Lake Louise and Banff area are beautiful, as is Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, etc. If you haven't visited Canada, I would urge you to visit and see for yourselves!

Again, Happy Canada Day! :)