Sign in to follow this  
Mike

The Trek Life

Note to self: Don't say that line to a girl...

And DON"T introduce yourself as Capt_Thunderpants!.... :)

Thats funny! Is that supposed to be the thing that Riker gave Picard when he went to Risa? I forgot what it was called.

Thats funny! Is that supposed to be the thing that Riker gave Picard when he went to Risa? I forgot what it was called.

It's called a horga'hn. Riker asked Picard to bring one back for him from Risa. Of course Picard didn't know that a horga'hn was used to seek jamaharon.

Edited by Takara_Soong

Yikes! A better choice might have been that girl that Carl was trying to date........but I guess she's still not talking to him..... :mad1:

TL # 87

TL87.gif

StarTrek.com

Now THAT one was funny.

I can see that actually happening in real life. :mad1:

Unfortunately, gummy, when you finally get to a Trek convention, you will notice that most of the women in skimpy clothes look more like Carl's mom than his hot chick friend................. :)

TL # 87

TL87.gif

StarTrek.com

Now THAT one was funny.

I can see that actually happening in real life. :mad1:

Unfortunately, gummy, when you finally get to a Trek convention, you will notice that most of the women in skimpy clothes look more like Carl's mom than his hot chick friend................. :)

I've seen countless pics from various conventions. You're right. Some are pretty nasty. I've seen some that are wearing the TOS Female Uniform (mini-skirt) and really have no business being in it. :)

I can never understand why Carl goes after that other girl when he has the girl of his dreams right next to him!

I don't understand why the Paramount started this animated series. It isn't so good - in the last episode there was a dick woman who seemed an Orian slave who was in love of an old man.

I am young, but I don't wear the small, but the large size and I am disappointed.