Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Samaritan Snare

I was watching Samaritan Snare today on Spike and a line in it registered with me that I had either ignored before or just missed it.

It's when Wes and Picard are in the shuttle and talking about Picard being stabbed, Wesley asks "Was that before the Klingons joined the Federation?" I'm sure this has been discussed before but I had never noticed it before (or don't remember noticing it) until today. The Klingons never did join the Federation, they signed a treaty with the Federation but are not members of it.

Has anyone else noticed that?

Well what do you know I have that episode in the DVD player as we speak LOL and you are right he does say that and yes the klingons are not part of the Federation man I never knowest this myself of course I havent seen TNG in some time need to do marithon LOL oh my goodness those are the DUMBEST alians I have ever seen too funny lol

LOL ok they should be called morons in space LOL we collect things, we make the ship go LOL.

Hey I just notice something else on this episode on Picard combage it's gold and silver but wes is solid silver hmm never knowest that either boy having a DVD really comes in handy lol.

Brian

Well maybe Picard knew what he meant by signing the treaty and Wesley that little punk, just messed up his words, Ive done that talking to my g/f and she understood me, i will beleave that when I see the episode agaIn but shame on you writers