Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zipkirk1966

CoastCon, Biloxi, MS

Hi all

I was watching Trekkies 2 hey I love that movie LOL anyway Denise Crosby said that shoreleave was the oldest fan run con in america. I live in Mississippi and we have a fan run con here Called CoastCon, shoreleave will have there 28th con for next year and CoastCon will have it's 29th so CoastCon is the oldest fan run con in america now before eveyone goes nuts and say OH you are saying coastcon is better then shoreleave NO NO NO NO LOL I love con ALL con just saying that coastcon is older that's all both shoreleave and coastcon are great con and I have never been to shoreleave I would love to go but it's WAY up north but one day. Anyway just making a statement :-D It's all about the LOVE baby LOL

Brian Big Star Trek Fan and Lover of all Cons LOL :cheers:

Hey there

Yes I know I use to be on last year committee LOL so know the dates well, yes check out who is going to be there looks great.

Brian

Hey there

Yes I know I use to be on last year committee LOL so know the dates well, yes check out who is going to be there looks great.

Brian

Do you have an updated regarding their 2006 convention? I see from the website that Hurricane Katrina has set back planning, to say the least.

I've been to Shore Leave many times since it takes place only about 10 miles away from me. It used to be better when it was strictly a fan-run con. Ever since it got "licensed" by Paramount, the prices have skyrocketed.