Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kevinbowles

Hi everyone, big ENT fan here

Hey everyone,

I have been over at the startrek.com boards, but its just a big gang of bullies that hate ENT. They seem to insult and slander anyone who has a positive post about ENT. So, i have come here in hopes to have positive debates. If you didn't love ENT, that's great too, i would love to chat with you and debate. I just can't take the childish insults anymore from startrek.com. The moderators don't seem to do anything about the gang of haters that slams anyone and everyone who loves or even slightly enjoyed ENT. ok, enough of that.

What was your favorite thing about ENT?

Mine was the feeling it gave me, when i watched it. It was so different, so emotional and dramatic, less logical and techie. I found it to be more focuses on the drama, than the stories. It was refreshing and new to me.

Always great to see another Enterprise fan!

I, sea trooper, Bajoran bounty hunter of the Empire, welcomes you! seatrooper.jpg

Welcome to StarTrekfans.net!!!

Hope you enjoy it here......see you out there..109813389511021610615ib.gif

Greetings from the Romulan Star Empire, Im sure you will find plenty of freinds hear. adn even more people that enjoy Enterprise.

Im one of them.

I liked ent, it was just different from stuff like 24, and it was light and not serious. I hate it when tv is darker than my life. Which actually takes a bit of doing, but DS9 fullfilled it, get any probs kevinbowles, don't hesitate to contact the moderatorrs, they are there, to stop insults and slander.

sorry for that, highness is one of the bullies. And i was not banned, i just stood up for myself. On another note:

I agree ENT was a lighter show then the rest, i think it was more dramtic and less plot oriented.

Welcome. We wont bully you here we are all very friendly and welcoming. I look forward to seeing you round.

BTW, I don't like ENT at all, but I welcome all comments and discussions. :flowers:

Hey everyone,

I have been over at the startrek.com boards, but its just a big gang of bullies that hate ENT.  They seem to insult and slander anyone who has a positive post about ENT.  So, i have come here in hopes to have positive debates.  If you didn't love ENT, that's great too, i would love to chat with you and debate.  I just can't take the childish insults anymore from startrek.com.  The moderators don't seem to do anything about the gang of haters that slams anyone and everyone who loves or even slightly enjoyed ENT.  ok, enough of that.

Mine was the feeling it gave me, when i watched it.  It was so different, so emotional and dramatic, less logical and techie.  I found it to be more focuses on the drama, than the stories.  It was refreshing and new to me.

342269[/snapback]

HELLO, KEVIN!

Hello!

You'll find plenty of Enterprise fans here.

I'll see you on the boards.

:flowers:

Welcome Kevin! Hope you enjoy the site and the people here. See you on the boards and in chat!

Hey everyone,

I have been over at the startrek.com boards, but its just a big gang of bullies that hate ENT.  They seem to insult and slander anyone who has a positive post about ENT.  So, i have come here in hopes to have positive debates.  If you didn't love ENT, that's great too, i would love to chat with you and debate.  I just can't take the childish insults anymore from startrek.com.  The moderators don't seem to do anything about the gang of haters that slams anyone and everyone who loves or even slightly enjoyed ENT.  ok, enough of that.

Mine was the feeling it gave me, when i watched it.  It was so different, so emotional and dramatic, less logical and techie.  I found it to be more focuses on the drama, than the stories.  It was refreshing and new to me.

342269[/snapback]

HELLO, KEVIN!

342545[/snapback]

Hello Interphase!!

Ensign I welcome you to the boards. Personally I don't like ENT it was kinda of slow for me. But you like what you like Welcome to the boards!

Hey everyone,

342269[/snapback]

HELLO, KEVIN!

342545[/snapback]

Hello Interphase!!

342722[/snapback]

Back at you, Snitch! :cheers: