So does anybody watch this? I don't always but sometimes I really enjoy it - I like it better when it isn't about that "baby" that's just disturbing but I like most of the other characters.

I've watched every episode this season and I'm really liking it. I think it's cool how some of the Trek actors have been getting in on it (Combs, Picardo...). It doesn't hold my attention every second, but the majority of the episodes have been very entertaining.

And you're right, don't upset baby Isabel; you might spontaneously combust or something. :roflmao:

um guys, remember spoilers please,The UK hasn't got season 2 yet. the first season rocked though, hae it on dvd.

I really like this show. I like how it and the dead zone are on during the summer so their is something to watch instead of repeats. So far I have not missed an episode. I just love how all these popular scifi shows that are on right now most of them the creators are star trek writers.

Yup and seen this, Gonna get it on DVD as soon as they get it in. Anyone now when season 2 will get shown in the UK?