Sign in to follow this  
Validus

Memory Alpha

That's another great site.

I use it often to ace Spacetigger's trivia questions each week.  :lol:

:lol: I'll have to check out that site..

Agreed. :lol:

I usually use it to find out about Trek actors who I can't figure out where else I recognize them from. *scratches head*

It's a great site.

Along with StarTrek.COM's library and by checking a few episode transcripts you can answer most of the trivia questions with no great difficulty.

Although occasionally, a question comes up that even stumps me, like Master Q when he asks people about the molecular composition of a star or something.

:lol: :lol:

It's a great site.

Along with StarTrek.COM's library and by checking a few episode transcripts you can answer most of the trivia questions with no great difficulty.

Although occasionally, a question comes up that even stumps me, like Master Q when he asks people about the molecular composition of a star or something.

:lol:  :lol:

Makes me wonder why I spend so much of my time trying to come up with good trivia questions when the answers are only a few clicks away..Oh well..I still like doing it..I hope they're interesting anyway..

:roflmao: WOW what a site just add it to my favorites and I need to do the triva I love star trek Triva can't wait for the next one.

Brian