Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Ohhh..If only I lived in California !

W11_029.jpg

We need a vehicle. That's the bottom line.

I mean, I look as cool as the next guy driving around town in my 1976 Datsun B210-GX, but when you are in a band like Warp 11, you need something with a little more style.

And that kids, is why we had our good friend Chief Engineer Gary Eberly of Planetia Utopia Shipyards build us a genuine Galileo shuttlecraft! The problem is he paid for it himself and he's out of latinum to finish it......

And that's why this Friday night we are holding the first ever Warp 11 "Dance by the River Shuttle Benefit Show." This Friday night, beam over to Swabbies on-the-river, join us in a ale or two or three, check out the shuttle, and rock out to the awesome sounds of intergalactic band WARP11.

For directions to Swabbies, which is on Garden Highway by Sac Metro Airport, click on http://www.swabbies.com/page2.html.

WARP11 will play from 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM, outdoors, this is a show you won't want to miss! $5 cover. Click on www.warp11.com for more information.  Oh and it's 18 and older!

Remember kids - "Engage!"

Karl V. Miller

Captain

Warp 11

I'd sure hate to try and park that rig at a crowded shopping center.... :P

Any of you californians happen to go to this show? I just read a review at the Warp 11 site that I often go to and it sounds like it was so much fun..Damn, I've never wished I lived in california more than right now.. :lol:

I'm in Ca but it's too far away. Nice RV though, I hope we get to see a pic of it when finished...

I'll post more pics if they become available to me..It is a cool looking RV.. :lol:

Dear Paramount.

Please sue Warp 11 to death.

Yours Sincerely.

His Excellency, His Royal Highness The King.

It'll never happen..They have 3 CDs out and will keep on going.. :lol:

It'll never happen..They have 3 CDs out and will keep on going..

I loathe and detest them.

Oh and you wouldn't want one?

No I would not.

It looks completely ridiculous. :lol:

You know in something like that I could drive over something... like a house, or something bigger that only very high class people have that are from very well know families, and turn the place inside out.

Um... could we just get back to what type of Trek car we want?

One way to find out. *Puts on helmet and niker gloves... with very dark sunglasses* Out of the way... time to test this baby!