Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Enterprise DVDs

From thedigitalbits.com:

While we're talking Trek, is anyone interested in the COMPLETE DVD specs for Star Trek: Enterprise - Seasons Two, Three and Four? Here they are (all confirmed by the studio)...

Star Trek: Enterprise - Season Two (26 episodes - street date 7/26) will include audio commentary with writer/producers Mike Sussman and Phyllis Strong on Dead Stop and Regeneration, text commentary by Michael Okuda and Denise Okuda on Stigma and First Flight, 5 behind-the-scenes featurettes (including Enterprise Moments: Season Two, Enterprise Profile - Jolene Blalock, LeVar Burton: Star Trek Director, Enterprise Secrets and Inside A Night in Sickbay), 11 minutes of outtakes, 8 deleted scenes (from Minefield, A Night in Sickbay, Dawn, Stigma, Cease Fire and The Expanse), 3 NX-01 Files Easter eggs, a photo gallery and the Borg Invasion trailer. Also available on the U.K. set (and available to U.S. fans on a Best Buy/Musicland Group-exclusive bonus disc) is the Shooting Future Tense featurette.

Star Trek: Enterprise - Season Three (24 episodes - street date 9/27) will include audio commentary with assistant director Mike DeMeritt on North Star, audio commentary with writer/executive producer Manny Coto on Similitude, text commentary by Michael Okuda and Denise Okuda on The Xindi, Impulse and Countdown, 4 behind-the-scenes featurettes (including The Xindi Saga Begins, Enterprise Moments: Season Three, Enterprise Profile: Connor Trinneer and A Day in the Life of a Director: Roxann Dawson), 6 minutes of outtakes, 6 deleted scenes (from Similitude, Chosen Realm and E²), 3 NX-01 Files Easter eggs, a photo gallery and the Borg Invasion trailer. Also available on the U.K. set (available to U.S. fans on a Best Buy/Musicland Group-exclusive bonus disc) are the Shooting Behind the Camera: Marvin Rush and Enterprise Secrets featurettes.

Star Trek: Enterprise - Season Four (22 episodes - street date 11/1) will include audio commentary with writer Michael Sussman and Tim Gaskill on In a Mirror, Darkly - Parts I & II (the podcast commentary), audio commentary with writers Garfield Reeves-Stevens and Judith Reeves-Stevens and Tim Gaskill on Terra Prime (the podcast commentary), text commentary by Michael Okuda and Denise Okuda on The Forge, In a Mirror, Darkly - Part II and These Are the Voyages, 6 behind-the-scenes featurettes (including Enterprise Moments: Season Four, Inside the Mirror Episodes, Enterprise Secrets, Visual Effects Magic, That's a Wrap! and Links to the Legacy), 2 minutes of outtakes, 3 deleted scenes (from Storm Front, The Aenar and In a Mirror, Darkly - Part II), 1 NX-01 File Easter egg, a photo gallery and the Borg Invasion trailer. Also available on the U.K. set (and available to U.S. fans on a Best Buy/Musicland Group-exclusive bonus disc) are the Enterprise Goes to the Dogs and Westmore's Aliens: Creating Dr. Phlox and Beyond featurettes.

All of the episodes for all three seasons will be presented in anamorphic widescreen video with English Dolby Digital 5.1 and 2.0 audio, and English subtitles. All three sets will also include an insert booklet.

I'm waiting till November 1st. Season 4 was by far the best season of Enterprise, and had what I think are some of the best episodes of Star Trek, namely Through a Mirror Darkly. If I'm still at Wal-Mart then, I can get a 10% discount on it. :cheers:

10% off retail ($139 sticker prices) is nothing, by using Suncoast and reserving them we only pay $99.99 and THEN, with the perks of being a member an additional 10% is returned to us by way of Bonus Bucks. So unless your paying less than $89 per season with your discount: :cheers:

Season One of Enterprise cost 90 dollars, so 9 dollars off, I'm paying less than you :cheers:

Edited by MrPsychic

MAN I need to take a loan out just to get all the seasons of any of the star trek TV show LOL leave it to paramount to try to suck the life out of star trek and us fans.

Brian