ok, I was wondering what is your fav. ST Games for the Following system

1. NES

2. Super Nintendo

3. Sega Genesis/Master System

4. Playstation

5. Playstation 2

6. X-box

7. Game Cube

I want to play all the ones everyone think is the best, I will check back here in a week, I hope you guys will help me out, I was never a big ST Video Game fan, so I need some suggestions,

1. NES - Star Trek (There's Also A TNG Game)

2. Super Nintendo - Star Trek: The Next Generation: Future's Past (There's Also A DS9 Game And A Starfleet Adademy Game)

3. Sega Genesis/Master System - Star Trek: The Next Generation: Echos From The Past ( There's Also A DS9 Game)

4. Playstation - Only 1 Star Trek Game For PS, Star Trek: Invasion

5. Playstation 2 - I've Only Played 1 Of The 2. Star Trek Voyager Elite Force(Played) & Star Trek: Shattered Universe

6. X-box - Only 1 Game Star Trek: Shattered Universe

7. Game Cube - N/A

Choices Are Abit Limited Dude :laugh:

You Want More, Get The PC Games, Though A Few Of These Console Games Are Really Good. :eekout:

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

the best Trek game is the TNG game for Sega Genesis that Sam mentioned. I've been playing that recently again and I still love it, though some of the levels are frustrating. My second favorite game would be the PS2 game "Star Trek: Voyager-Elite Force" it's a first person shooter and you interact with the crew of the Voyager, with the real actors speaking their roles. It's great. Haven't played Shattered Universe but I hear it is very difficult

the best Trek game is the TNG game for Sega Genesis that Sam mentioned. I've been playing that recently again and I still love it, though some of the levels are frustrating.

339417[/snapback]

Been Playing That Recently Myself. I Got Quite Good At It Back In The Day :P

I didn't think Star Trek/Wars games were very good, the ones I played anyway. These series seem to work well as movies/series, but not very well on the interactive level. I did like ST Voyager Elite Force for the PC, but I didn't get to play it much.

I haven't played any of the ST games on the consoles. I mostly stick to PC.

My father had a Star Trek (TOS) game on the Commodore-Amiga 1000. I haven't played it since I was a kid, but I remember it being VERY annoying. Then again, I didn't know who the characters were and what functions they served. You could fly all around space (the Alpha quadrant?) but I found it to be too vast with too few clues as to what to do or where to go. I mean, I was completely lost with this game. And I really don't know anything more about it.

my favorites are the tng one for gameboy,voyager elite force for playstation 2, and the voyager arcade game.

tm :P

:lol: @ Sam... I've never played any of the games, but the only game i would be interested in playing is a Command And Conquer type ST game... and i dunno if there is any of those... i know there are some of those for SW, but i cant remember what theyre called...

:wow: @ Sam... I've never played any of the games, but the only game i would be interested in playing is a Command And Conquer type ST game... and i dunno if there is any of those... i know there are some of those for SW, but i cant remember what theyre called...

339976[/snapback]

Star Trek Armada And Armada II For PC

You Build Starbases, Shipyards, Ships, Stationary Defenses And Other Stuff. I Think They're Pretty Fun....Especially When Ya Get The Level Editor From Armada II :lol:

There's Some Other Game Too That's Ground Based, But I Heard It's Not That Great.

The Star Wars Games Are Force Commander And Galactic Battleground & It's Clones Expansion Pack.

There's Also A New One In The Works For SW.

The only Trek video game I've ever owned was "Starfleet Academy" for the old Super Nintendo Ent. system....I played that game a lot.

It was too easy,though...so during combat missions I'd get bored and start attacking other Starfleet ships and starbases,or warping into off-limits areas.I once made a torpedo run on Romulus and Remus...Bwahahahaha....I didn't escape,but it was fun firing off that salvo at point-blank range :lol:

1. NES

2. Super Nintendo

4. Playstation

5. Playstation 2

6. X-box

7. Game Cube

I want to play all the ones everyone think is the best, I will check back here in a week, I hope you guys will help me out, I was never a big ST Video Game fan, so I need some suggestions,

339167[/snapback]

I never owned an NES (hated the controller).

For Super NES my favorite was always Star Fox.

For Genesis: Street Fight 2: Turbo.

For Playstation: Tekken 2 & Street Fight Alpha 3

For PS2: Twisted Metal Black

Never owned an X-Box or Gamecube.

1. NES

2. Super Nintendo

4. Playstation

5. Playstation 2

6. X-box

7. Game Cube

339167[/snapback]

I never owned an NES (hated the controller).

For Super NES my favorite was always Star Fox.

For Genesis: Street Fight 2: Turbo.

For Playstation: Tekken 2 & Street Fight Alpha 3

For PS2: Twisted Metal Black

Never owned an X-Box or Gamecube.

344951[/snapback]

I think you read the Poll wrong, it was about Star Trek Games for the Consoles, but i think You should make a Topic about your Fav. Game in General For the systems! :biggrin: