What Do You Think About This Series?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What Do You Think About This Series?

• I love it
    • I like it
    • It's okay
    • I hate it
    • I've never seen it

Click For Spoiler
B0007O37X6.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I never have watched one episode of 24 before I bought this DVD. All I ever hear about is how great 24 is, so I thought I'd go ahead and give it a try. This is a must buy! I have become very interested in seeing how this season ends after watching the first two episodes. I wouldn't go as far as to say that this has made me a big fan, I've only seen these two episodes and that's it, so it's too soon to say that, but I'm getting there. This also comes with a coupon that saves money on any season of 24, how can I resist? I do plan to use the coupon to see how this season is, and who knows, I may end up getting the others as well. I'm very surprised that such a quality of a television show could come out of network TV like FOX. Worthy of HBO. The only extras on this DVD are commercials for the season DVDs for all three seasons of 24, Tru Calling, and Murder One. So if you're like me and never have actually sat down and watched 24, I recommend this DVD, after watching it you'll know if this series is for you or not. And I have to say, it's for me.

I love 24, as implied by my name. I own the first three seasons on DVD and will own season 4 as soon as it is out. I remember so many times when this show has just made my jaw drop and made me nervous. It doesn't do it anymore, nothing to do with the quality of the show, just I read to many spoilers.

I've seen seasons 1 and 2 and I love them both! It's a great show. At first I thought it was some boring government show but I rented the first season and that really changed.

I Haven't Seen Very Much Of The Show At All Yet, But My Brothers Felt That Season 4 Was Far Inferior To Season 3.  What Do You Think?

339185[/snapback]

Season 3 is generally regarded as the worst season. It's not that it was terrible it was just poorly planned out. Season 4 started off great, lost some steam but was generally good. IMO, Season 2 is the best.

I Haven't Seen Very Much Of The Show At All Yet, But My Brothers Felt That Season 4 Was Far Inferior To Season 3.  What Do You Think?

339185[/snapback]

Season 3 is generally regarded as the worst season. It's not that it was terrible it was just poorly planned out. Season 4 started off great, lost some steam but was generally good. IMO, Season 2 is the best.

339773[/snapback]

Hmm...Season 3 Is My Brothers' Favorite... :P