mythbusters.jpg

Is anyone else a fan of the US television show "Mythbusters"?

For those who have not seen it the basic premise revolves around two guys testing out and cracking classic urban myths such as, for example, can a bullet be made out of ice or can a mobile phone blow up a petrol station.

Watch it all the time

Its a gas i think jamie is crazy.

When my mother was still alive she used to love this show.Watched every episode,even the reruns. :)

I started watching the show recently...it's really interesting.

I love the show. It is one of the few things I will watch even if it is a rerun. My fav is the one when they prove you could escape from alcatraz.

I think the one where they were trying to prove that a cell phone could ignite gasoline was pretty good. Especially when they were in the "lab" and were igniting small enclosed areas of gas with a spark and it went off in the one guys face burning off his eyebrows, the funny part was that he said that he had a date that night lol.

How about the one where they tried to prove that a person could electrocute themselves by urinating on the 3rd (electrified) rail of a train track?

lol that one was good. I like the one where they themselves try to get shocked by peeing on an electric fence :)

The most interesting one I like was when they proved that you get more wet running in the rain then walking.

I really love this show. It's really good and funny. :eekout: Those guys are really crazy! :P

( Yes, I can see it in Norway since I got Discovery Channel. )

What do you guys think of poor Buster, the test dummie? They use him again and again. :wow:

:laugh:

Edited by 3 of 7

Besides American Chopper,this is my favorite show.Jamie's great...

I would love to work with these guys and their crew.It looks like so much fun.

I really love this show. It's really good and funny.  :P  Those guys are really crazy!  :)

( Yes, I can see it in Norway since I got Discovery Channel. )

What do you guys think of poor Buster, the test dummie? They use him again and again.  :P

:P

339139[/snapback]

Well, to put it this way, I'm very glad I don't have Buster's job! :)