Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Michelle Forbes to guest on BSG

From TrekWeb.com:

Actress Michelle Forbes, who played 'Ensign Ro Laren' in several episodes of STAR TREK THE NEXT GENERATION, will appear in two episodes in the upcoming second season of BATTLESTAR GALACTICA.

According to the Hollywood North Report, Forbes will play 'Admiral Cain', commander of the Battlestar Pegasus, in the pivotal two-parter second season episode "Pegasus". In the original GALACTICA series, 'Commander Cain' was a male character played by the late Lloyd Bridges in the original series episode "Living Legend".

According to the The Great Link, in the episode, the Galactica crew is stunned to learn that the Mercury-class Battlestar Pegasus also survived the attack on the Colonies, but tensions run high when the Pegasus's 'Admiral Cain' assumes command of the fleet. Upon assuming command of the fleet, Cain begins moving crew members around, transferring 'Lee Adama' and 'Kara Thrace' to the Pegasus.

As I was reading that I was remembering the original episode with the Pegasus -

I like Michelle Forbes so I'll probably watch this (I usually do tape it and watch part of it)

I like BSG and I like Michelle Forbes, so this should be a great episode. :blink:

The original episode "Living Legend" was the best episode of the original series, IMO. I'm sure the new series will screw it up like they have everything else.