Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Battlestar Galactica to air on NBC

NBC will be airing three episodes of Battlestar Galactica back to back on Saturday, July 9 starting at 8:00 p.m.

From Sci-Fi.com

Looking to relive the best of Season One before Season Two premieres on SCI FI Friday, July 15, at 10/9C? Then tune in to your local NBC affiliate on Saturday, July 9, to watch three great Season One episodes of Battlestar Galactica in high-definition TV.

How does NBC get to show an original Sci-Fi channel program? Does NBC own Sci-Fi or something?

How does NBC get to show an original Sci-Fi channel program? Does NBC own Sci-Fi or something?

337696[/snapback]

NBC Universal owns both NBC and Sci-Fi.

I'm still trying to figure out why people like BSG :blink: that is one boring show - a whole season and you don't know any more at the end than when you started. (sounds like Lost - which is also widely popular - not that BSG is all that popular)

I just got done watching the two episodes they aired: “The Hand of God” and “Kobol's Last Gleaming”.

They seemed to have changed the title sequence, prolly for those unfamiliar with the series.

They also had an exclusive preview of Season 2, where it seems that Colonel Tigh will be taking command of the fleet.

I tried to watch it but I was so lost I gave up.

338414[/snapback]

That show DOES have that effect on people...lol

I watched, I own the 3-hour pilot so I kind of knew what was going on. Hadn't seen it since the pilot so didn't know all of the character developments that had taken place. I am really impressed with Galactica, but it is no Star Trek.