Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Importand new US law goes into effect

I’ll love this!

You can’t imagine how many telemarketers I get in *one* day. I think my record must have been 30. On average I must get 15. Yes, it is pretty bad.

However, I can to a degree understand why companies should be allowed to do it. (But I do think that someone should have the right to tell them not to)

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

I love the new law I really hate it when I get a call at almost 10pm from someone trying to sell me something. Now I know that these people are trying to make a living but couldn't they pick a better time to call that late at night.

I thought the old law was that they coudl not call after 9 PM :)

But the idiots do call after 9pm! My mom goes to work at 4:30 in the morning...so she goes to sleep by 10pm...and the idiots called at(and I am not making this up!) MIDNIGHT!!!! And the newspaper company calls us three times each day about subscribing to them instead of our current paper..I asked them to remove us from the list, my mom has, my brother and dad have, heck, even my brother-in-law did! They keep calling...I cannot wait for this new law to go into effect!!!! My mom has signed us up!

I love the new law I really hate it when I get a call at almost 10pm from someone trying to sell me something. Now I know that these people are trying to make a living but couldn't they pick a better time to call that late at night.

I have just the opposite problem. I work the night shift, and most nights I don't get to sleep until around 2am. Then, at 8am my phone rings. It's annoying enough to be woken up by the telephone ringing, but it's downright aggravating to be awakened by someone trying to sell me something I don't want!!

Seeing your post reminded me to register my two phones. Thanks UnicornHunter.

(I just hope they don't start attacking cell phones now.)