Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KIMIMELA

Photoshop me

Some of you, I understand, use Photoshop often like me. I do graphics at college, so I use it often for loads of things. Here is a few things I have done. (I had to remove my other work from the log in, this is all i have left).

The last picture may be offensive to a few people but I was given a group of pictures to work with, and that was one. These pictures are the first work I did, How I got from the apple to the montage with ace blending techniques.

Can you see the sea in the sky? And the bulb transparent?

With photoshop anything is possible.

Click For Spoiler
appleface0vo.jpg

start17zs.jpg

montage3bb.jpg

why not post yours? :lol:

Click For Spoiler
thursdaynightsig8lx.jpg

whatusernamesigsn5fo.jpg

My most latest stuff^.

On a related note, from my 3D renders folder:

Click For Spoiler
3dw00t64pe.png

3dw00t25pr.jpg

arwingx20047jx.png

Click For Spoiler
arwingx20035pc.png

tol28li.png

tol44zn.png

Click For Spoiler
uup25cb.png

uup31cj.png

jpnroom113hq.png

Wow! That is good! :lol: I can't wait for the second year of college now! I get to do what you done there! Wow! I'll never get it as good as you! :hug:

Wow! That is good!  :lol: I can't wait for the second year of college now! I get to do what you done there! Wow! I'll never get it as good as you!  :hug:

337244[/snapback]

Thanks, but just a year ago I made a sig for myself that looked like it was made out of glued together newspaper clippings laid out by a 3-year-old, just read some tutorials between the lines then try to make your own ideas with them. The best stuff is totally random.

Never underestimate patterns (one dot in a 2x2 image can make really neat stuff, scan lines are just one dot in a 2x1 image tiled using the fill-pattern command) and blending.

As for the 3D, it’s not that hard if you have 3DS max… getting it is harder then using it.

It's because it's been printed, scanned, printed again and then scanned the quality has gone.

I'll look out for that software :lol: :hug: