Sign in to follow this  
NordicBearskin

Old Topics?

Does anyone else occasionally re-read old topics that they made? I browsed through some of mine just now, it gave me a really weird feeling of deja vu but it was also really interesting. It was almost like reading a time capsule and seeing how you've changed as a person as time passed, some of them were from more then two years ago.

So, anyone else? :P

Does anyone else occasionally re-read old topics that they made? I browsed through some of mine just now, it gave me a really weird feeling of deja vu but it was also really interesting. It was almost like reading a time capsule and seeing how you've changed as a person as time passed, some of them were from more then two years ago.

So, anyone else? :P

336654[/snapback]

What is "deja vu?"

Deja vu is the feeling that you have been or experienced something before. In this case I had, but I'd totally forgotten all about the topics I made two years ago. I think my exact thoughts were, "Oh... Cool!" :P

Edited by NordicBearskin

So? B) B) :lol:

I'm only joking! :hug: I have searched for my old posts and for some of them I had to laugh. I get the 'that's so daft' feeling! :hug:

Edited by xXTrekkieCaraXx

So, anyone else? :lol:

336654[/snapback]

I've done the same thing, NB :hug: . It's interesting to see how things like my posting style have changed over time.

So, anyone else? :lol:

336654[/snapback]

It's interesting to see how things like my posting style have changed over time.

336893[/snapback]

Yeah, I think it's because we have got to 'know' each other a bit better. :hug:

I have re-read old topics of mine before. I try not to do that often though..I have posted some pretty stupid things in the past..:lol: