Sign in to follow this  
Gotabite

Seska

Again I need a little help with this...........I'm trying to recall the last Voyager episode with Seska in it. Was she killed during that episode or did she once again get away? As I recall it had something to do with a Holodeck program. But I'm just not remembering what exactly happened to Seska.......I just know I never saw her again after that episode........and like the Borg, I sort of suspected that somehow she would return again..... :laugh:

Click for Spoiler:

Yes she died as the Bridge exploded all around her and she crawled her way to her child. She's a goner..can't remember the name of the ep tho.

Seska's fate:

"Basics, Part II" - Season 3 premiere

Click for Spoiler:

At the end of this episode, thanks to Ensign Sueder, Voyager overloaded when switching to secondary power. As a result, Seska was shocked by a power surge that ran through the bridge rail she was holding. She died trying to reach her infant in distress.

"Worst Case Scenario" - Season 3

Click for Spoiler:

Seska returns as a hologram in Tuvok's Maquis training program to reak havok!

"Shattered" - Season 7

Click for Spoiler:

When Chakotay enters engineering, he finds Seksa and the Kazon from when Voyager was overtaken!

Seska's fate:

Click for Spoiler:

At the end of this episode, thanks to Ensign Sueder, Voyager overloaded when switching to secondary power.  As a result, Seska was shocked by a power surge that ran through the bridge rail she was holding.  She died trying to reach her infant in distress.

Click for Spoiler:

"Shattered" - Season 7

Click for Spoiler:

When Chakotay enters engineering, he finds Seksa and the Kazon from when Voyager was overtaken!

Thanks Captain! :laugh:

Click for Spoiler:

Yes she died as the Bridge exploded all around her and she crawled her way to her child. She's a goner..can't remember the name of the ep tho.

Thank you. Somehow I must have missed that part of the episode. :laugh:

Seska's fate:

Click for Spoiler:

At the end of this episode, thanks to Ensign Sueder, Voyager overloaded when switching to secondary power.  As a result, Seska was shocked by a power surge that ran through the bridge rail she was holding.  She died trying to reach her infant in distress.

Click for Spoiler:

"Shattered" - Season 7

Click for Spoiler:

Dang, you beat me to it! :)

I thought all three of those were just awesome...Never underestimate that woman...

: :lol: Wish there had been a few more episodes with her around........Like the Borg Queen, Seska made life on Voyager very interesting B)

: :lol: Wish there had been a few more episodes with her around........Like the Borg Queen, Seska made life on Voyager very interesting B)

Same :P

She was probably the only person who could catch Voyager off guard, even after she was gone, she still made trouble for them. An excelent villan indeed.

She was probably the only person who could catch Voyager off guard, even after she was gone, she still made trouble for them. An excelent villan indeed.

Yes, and in my opinion the women villans on Star Trek have been the best. :lol:

Yes, and in my opinion the women villans on Star Trek have been the best. :lol:

Well, they do say that when women commit crimes, they are generally more devious and thought out. Men would just kill, or do something, but they wouldn't be as careful to hide their crimes, they don't make as many detailed plans when it comes to crime/murder ect. Just in general.

So, I'm glad that when Star Trek does have a woman as the bad guy, they tend to be devious and slippery. The crew can never seem to hold her down and keep a eye on her. She's always got a plan.

Just an observation. B)

Well, they do say that when women commit crimes, they are generally more devious and thought out. Men would just kill, or do something, but they wouldn't be as careful to hide their crimes, they don't make as many detailed plans when it comes to crime/murder ect. Just in general.

So, I'm glad that when Star Trek does have a woman as the bad guy, they tend to be devious and slippery. The crew can never seem to hold her down and keep a eye on her. She's always got a plan.

Just an observation.  :dude:

:laugh: Yes, and this is what made episodes with Seska and the Borg Queen so exciting to watch. These episodes had you glued to you seat, so to speak. So yes, these kinds of villans I truly miss, and love watching the reruns to catch a glimpse of them. :laugh:

;) Yes, and this is what made episodes with Seska and the Borg Queen so exciting to watch. These episodes had you glued to you seat, so to speak.  So yes, these kinds of villans I truly miss, and love watching the reruns to catch a glimpse of them. ;) 

*sigh*

I can't wait untill the DVD sets come out...I'm gonna have to find a way to earn the money to buy them.

*sigh*

I can't wait untill the DVD sets come out...I'm gonna have to find a way to earn the money to buy them.

i don't have a DVD player yet. ;) But I still enjoy watching my surround sound VHS tapes of the Voyager episodes with Seska, and my other favorite villan........the Borg Queen. ;)

I wish Martha Hackett had been allowed to remain on the show as a Bajoran,and they picked another of the Maquis to be outed as a Cardassian.I was a big fan of her Bajoran persona and then they had her go all psycho....oh,well....

Yes, the female villians on Star Trek have been good. My personal favorite was Sela, Tasha Yar's half Romulan daughter. I was actaully hoping to see her in Nemesis. I never watched the commercials or read anything before seeing the movie. My dreams were crushed, but I ended up liking Shinzon better.