Sign in to follow this  

Yeah, thanks to my wife she got me into him (a little bit), here are her thoughts...

YES, I think DAVID LIVE is the best LIVE album ever. I like Tin Machine as well. What a class act for him to marry Iman who played Martia in ST6:TUC

hmmm kinda, a fan...especially his work in the movie Labrynth... that, and the song Nature Boy(that was done by him, right??)

hmmm kinda, a fan...especially his work in the movie Labrynth... that, and the song Nature Boy(that was done by him, right??)

yes it was done by mr bowie sweety(the greatest looking man in the world and greatest singer)! and yes davie was great in labyrinth i have seen the movie over 100 times! :lol: :laugh:

I like David Bowie alot,my favorite albums of his is "Diamond Dogs" and "Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars"

:lol: yes ziggy stardust is great and put on great shows!

yes it was done by mr bowie sweety(the greatest looking man in the world and greatest singer)! and yes davie was great in labyrinth i have seen the movie over 100 times! :lol: :laugh:

love that movie, and the soundtrack, favorite song is As the World Falls Down...beautiful scene and wonderful song! Another song I like is Within You

I have a video of the concert for New York after 9/11 where there are a bunch of artist performing for the NYPD and Firefighters and the opening act was David Bowie sitting on the floor singing the old Simon and Garfunkle tune "America". It was truly an awesome event and Bowie kicked things off perfectly.