Sign in to follow this  
Odo

Guests

Dont be a guest join.

we do not bite well not hard anyway. <_<

its painless. just follow the promps. :unsure:

don't lurk get in on the fun :lol:

I've discovered the source of our large guest list. It seems that someone on the Eagles Message Board discovered the flash video (as seen in this thread) http://www.startrekfans.net/index.php?show...indpost&p=78651

that I made and posted it on the Atlanta Falcons Message board. As a kind of friendly taunting because our two teams play each other in the first Monday Night Football game of the upcoming season.

Anyway, whenever someone views the flash video they show up as a guest on the board.

That may explain some small portion of them but not all, I've noticed pages of guests on the user list the last few days whom were looking at mostly Trek related (and a few other) topics.

If Falcons fans are the reason for all the guests then we must be so good they can't help but pause here and explore all the wonderful topics we have to offer. :blink:

:blink:

Either that, or they all suddenly have a terrible vision of their next match when they watch the video. They blindly wonder out of the topic and into the forum... Lost... Dazed... Confused...

Edited by NordicBearskin

89 guests now :D

Edited by sea trooper