Sign in to follow this  
sea trooper

ALIENS versus Predator

Since I love this game and I keep posting about it in the off-topic thread, I decided to make an official thread for the ALIENS versus Predator games. I only have 1, but it's still easily one of my top favorite games! Not sure if anyone else had or has played this game but I want to know what you think too!

Here's some of my adventures while playing this game:

Click For Spoiler
[Fury 161] I'm on a platform that ends in a spiral staircase and a door to the left. I see a human on the bottom floor (I ALWAYS play as Alien!) and I stalk it from the top of the platform. It doesn't see me and it starts climbing the staircase. I wait at the end of the platform at the top of the steps and wait for the human to get near enough for me to take it's head off when I notice that the door to the left is still open. I take a quick look and I see a Predator standing not 5 feet from me with his tri-beam pointed at me and before I have a chance to run, I'm fried! The moment I saw him I literally screamed bloody murder.

Click For Spoiler
I was stalking this girl from a walkway (she's on the bottom) and I walked near to an elevator which triggered it and she just happened to walk under it.

Click For Spoiler
Also I was sizing up this marine when he fired a grenade launcher at me. It totally missed me, and hit a group of his friends running around in fear behind me. It was a mess

And of course I ALWAYS play as the Alien unless I'm not that bored.

Edited by sea trooper

Pictures of what I just played:

WARNING: GORE

Click For Spoiler
http://www.angelfire.com/anime6/goku_uncut/random/AVP2.JPG

Marine blew himself up with his grenade launcher

Click For Spoiler

Click For Spoiler
http://www.angelfire.com/anime6/goku_uncut/random/AVP4.JPG

A civilian I made a few pounds lighter

Click For Spoiler
http://www.angelfire.com/anime6/goku_uncut/random/AVP5.JPG

A marine I set on fire and one that walked right into the flames

I Got This Game. I Love It...For These Reasons....It's Challenging, Looks Great And Can Actually Creep Me Out,lol

I've Beaten The Alien Levels, But Not The Others Yet <_<

Of course. The Alien levels are the most fun XD

Did you get the regular or gold edition?

I don't have 2, but I got AVP1 (the regular edition) on eBay for like $5 and later I got the gold expansion for like $7. To tell the truth I don't really care for the gold expansion as I thought I would. All that's different is the handgun shots and the videos which I really don't like (why are English in control of the US military???). That and what I know is there is more stuff for multiplayer which I don't even do!